Information For Librarians
We have designed ABR Online in collaboration with librarians and researchers and are dedicated to meeting the varied needs of our user communities. Our journal platform brings knowledge to life with enhanced discoverability for publishing and reference works.
As well, it may be worth noting that this journal's open access publishing system is suitable for libraries to host for their faculty members to use with journals they are involved in editing.
ABR online publishing platform and workflow supported by OJS. Open Journal Systems (OJS) is a journal management and publishing system that has been developed by the Public Knowledge Project through its federally funded efforts to expand and improve access to research. OJS assists with every stage of the refereed publishing process, from submissions through to online publication and indexing. Through its management systems, it’s finely grained indexing of research, and the context it provides for research, OJS seeks to improve both the scholarly and public quality of refereed research.
OJS platform and workflow supported ABR features:
- OJS is installed locally and locally controlled for ABR.
- Editors configure requirements, sections, review process, etc.
- Online submission and management of all content.
- Comprehensive indexing of content part of the global system.
- Reading Tools for content, based on field and editors’ choice.
- Email notification and commenting ability for readers.
We encourage research librarians to list this journal among their library's electronic journal holdings.