How to Submit Your Manuscript?
- All Law-Review manuscripts must be submitted via Scholastica (efficient and modern academic journal management system, Chicago, IL 60654, USA).
- Scholastica is a comprehensive academic journal management platform that efficiently tracks submissions; automates administrative tasks; and coordinates communication between editors, authors, and reviewers throughout the peer-review process.
- To submit your manuscript, click the following blue “Submit via Scholastica” link below. Note that the first time you use Scholastica, you will have to create an account. You will then have to verify your email address (be sure to check your spam folder). Once you have created and verified your account, the link will take you to a login page and after you log in, you will be able to submit your paper.
- Provide as much information as possible. Cover Letter is optional. For details please see the Author Guidelines.
- For Initial Submission use word (.docx / .doc) file and don’t include the author’s name and affiliation in the manuscript word file. Keep remembering! DON’T INCLUDE AUTHORS NAME IN PDF FILE OF INITIAL SUBMISSION.
- If you are facing any problem in the submission process, you can contact us by emailing us on email@example.com. Online submission is complementary because it automatically generates a reference number to an article and also assigns the corresponding editor to your article.