1. Is ABC Research Alert an ISI / SCOPUS indexed journal?
Answer: No, ABC Research Alert is Non-ISI / Non-SCOPUS Indexed and Cited Publication.
2. Is this journal a refereed journal?
Answer: No, ABC Research Alert is not a refereed or peer reviewed journal. It does not follow rigorous review process. It follows only editorial review process.
3. Is this journal published both in print and online versions?
Answer: No, ABC Research Alert is published only online versions.
4. Is ABC Research Alert an open-access journal?
Answer: Yes, ABC Research Alert is an open-access journal. We guarantee that no university library or individual reader will ever have to buy a subscription or pay any pay-per-view fees to access articles in the electronic version of the journal.
5. What type of paper does ABC Research Alert publish?
Answer: ABC Research Alert publishes research papers, review articles, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, technical notes, book reviews, working paper, thesis paper, and internship report.
6. Who is the publisher of ABC Research Alert?
Answer: ABC Research Alert is run by Asian Business Consortium (ABC).
7. I want to submit my paper to ABC Research Alert, how should I submit it?
Answer: You can submit your manuscript for publication through Online Submission System.
8. Does ABC Research Alert have ‘manuscript submission guidelines’?
Answer: Yes, ABC Research Alert has its own manuscript submission guidelines. Author(s) are advised to follow the Author Guidelines in preparing the manuscript before submission.
9. Is there any page or word limit of the manuscript?
Answer: There is no page limit in a research paper or working paper. Research Paper should be between 3000 and 6000 words in length. Working Paper should be between 1500 and 4000 words in length. For thesis submission there is no word limit but advisable between 5000 and 30000 words in length for avoiding delay publication.
10. How much time does ABC Research Alert take in review process?
Answer: The editorial board is highly committed to the quick editorial decision of the submission. The editorial review process takes 3 to 15 days maximum.
11. Does ABC Research Alert require any publication fee?
Answer: If the paper is accepted for publication, author(s) will be asked to pay 50 US$ as processing and publication fee in order to defray the operating costs.
12. What is the acceptance rate of papers?
Answer: 70% –80%.
13. Can I submit more than one paper for the same issue?
Answer: Yes, you can submit more than one paper at a time.
14. I want to know about the copyright policy of ABC Research Alert.
Answer: Copyrights for articles published in ABC Research Alert are retained by the authors. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.
15. What is the frequency of publication of ABC Research Alert?
Answer: ABC Research Alert publish three issues a year.
16. When I will get the acceptance letter, if my paper is accepted?
Answer: Acceptance letter is provided by the managing editor just after receiving the consulting editor's feedback. It takes maximum 15 days after submission.